By Kazuto Ogawa, Katsunari Yoshioka
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the eleventh overseas Workshop on protection, IWSEC 2016, held in Tokyo, Japan, in September 2016. The 15 average papers and four brief papers offered during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from fifty three submissions. They have been equipped in topical sections named: procedure safety; searchable encryption; cryptanalysis; permutation and symmetric encryption; privateness retaining; safety; post-quantum cryptography; and paring computation.
Read Online or Download Advances in Information and Computer Security: 11th International Workshop on Security, IWSEC 2016, Tokyo, Japan, September 12-14, 2016, Proceedings PDF
Similar international_1 books
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the second foreign Symposium on finish person improvement, IS-EUD 2009, held in Siegen, Germany in March 2009. The 12 revised complete papers awarded including 2 invited talks and a couple of refereed notes have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen. The papers file most up-to-date advances within the box of "End person improvement" (EUD) reminiscent of collective realizing and sense-making of use difficulties and recommendations, the interplay between finish clients in regards to the creation and diffusion of latest configurations, or delegation styles that could additionally in part contain specialist designers.
"Intelligent keep an eye on and Automation" constitutes the result of the foreign convention on clever Computing, ICIC 2006, held in Kunming, China, in August 2006. The conscientiously reviewed contributions are incorporated in 5 volumes of edited books, together with one quantity of Lecture Notes in computing device technology (LNCS), one quantity of Lecture Notes in synthetic Intelligence (LNAI), one quantity of Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics (LNBI), and volumes of Lecture Notes on top of things and knowledge Sciences (LNCIS).
This ebook positive aspects sixty six papers from the second overseas Colloquium of artwork and layout schooling learn, i-CADER 2015. It illustrates the big variety of evaluations and interpretations, mediums and applied sciences, regulations and methodologies during this box. The papers, which were reviewed by means of 380 specialists from worldwide, underline the newest trans-disciplinary examine in artwork and layout schooling.
- Self-Stabilizing Systems: 7th International Symposium, SSS 2005, Barcelona, Spain, October 26-27, 2005. Proceedings
- Ultra-precision Machining Technologies: Selected, Peer Reviewed Papers from the 8th CHINA-JAPAN International Conference on Ultra-Precision Machining, (CJUMP2011) [sic], November 20-22, 2011, Hangzhou, P.R. China
- Scientific Applications of Grid Computing: First International Workshop, SAG 2004, Beijing, China, September 20-24, 2004, Revised Selected and Invited Papers
- Ad-hoc, Mobile, and Wireless Networks: 14th International Conference, ADHOC-NOW 2015, Athens, Greece, June 29 -- July 1, 2015, Proceedings
- From the Big Bang to the nucleosynthesis = Dal Big Bang alla nucleosintesi : proceedings of the international school of physics ''Enrico Fermi : course 178 : Varenna on Lake Como, Villa Monastero, 19 - 24 July 2010
Extra info for Advances in Information and Computer Security: 11th International Workshop on Security, IWSEC 2016, Tokyo, Japan, September 12-14, 2016, Proceedings
2. Exploring weaknesses around Sudo which may lead to the possible misuse of established Sudo session. 3. Providing two proof-of-concept examples based on attack designs revisiting the shell proxy as well as ticket reuse strategies.
13, 1–38 (2014) 15. : Local computations with probabilities on graphical structures and their application to expert systems. J. R. Stat. Soc. 50, 157–224 (1988) 16. : An annotated review of past papers on attack graphs. Technical report, DTIC Document (2005) 17. : Network vulnerability assessment using bayesian networks. In: Defense and Security, pp. 61–71. International Society for Optics and Photonics (2005) 18. National Information Assurance Glossary: CNSS N 4009: Committee on National Security Systems.
Directed graph with no directed nor undirected cycles). , new conditions and sensors for each added attack step). The DRCM being a polytree satisﬁes the requirements of Pearl’s inference algorithm , which is quasilinear in the number of nodes. Thus, the inference in such a DRCM with a polytree structure containing duplicated nodes is much more eﬃcient and consume less memory, in comparison with a directed acyclic graph structure with fewer nodes (no duplicates), for identical results. Model nodes.