By V A Chernenko
Read Online or Download Advances in magnetic shape memory materials : special topic volume with invited peer reviewed papers only PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
Today’s such a lot entire direction in residential development. the entire visible consultant to development a home not just lives as much as its identify, however the specific illustrations placed this reference in a league of its personal. It’s your unmarried resource for trustworthy guide in development a home from starting place to completing touches - and it’s a stunning booklet besides.
- Further Computer Appreciation
- A witch's beverages and brews : magick potions made easy
- 101 essential tips growing vegetables
- Übungsbuch Elektromagnetische Felder
Extra info for Advances in magnetic shape memory materials : special topic volume with invited peer reviewed papers only
D. Coey, J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 167, L7 (1997).  H. C. Herper and P. Entel, MSE 2010, Darmstadt, Germany, August 24-28.  R. P. Bajpai, M. Ono, Y. Ohno and T. Toya, Phys. Rev. B 12, 2194 (1975).  G. C. Abell, Metall. Trans. 19A, 177 (1988).  P. Norman, Aust. J. Phys. 46, 689 (1993).  A. Y. Liu, A. A. Quong, J. K. Freericks, E. J. Nicol and E. C. Jones, Phys. Rev. B 59, 4028 (1999).  H. S. -H. Kwon, J. S. Baskin and B. Barwick, Nano Lett. 9, 3954 (2009). 31 Magnetic Anisotropy of Ferromagnetic Martensites Victor L´vov1,2,a and Volodymyr Chernenko3,4,b 1 Taras Shevchenko University, Department of Radiophysics, Kyiv 03127, Ukraine 2 Institute of Magnetism, Vernadsky str.
Siewert, M. E. Gruner, M. Wuttig and P. Entel, Proc. EMRS 2010, Strasbourg 2010, in print.  G. E. Bacon and J. S. Plant, J. Phys. F: Metal Phys. 1, 524 (1971).  J. Thoene, S. Chadov, G. Fecher, C. Felser and J. Kübler, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 42, 084013 (2009).  G. Kresse and D. Joubert, Phys. Rev. B 59, 1758 (1999).  K. R. A. Ziebeck and P. J. Webster, Phil. Mag. 34, 973 (1976).  K. Miyamoto, A. Kimure, K. Iori, K. Sakamoto, T. Xie, T. Moko, S. Qiao, M. Taniguchi and K. Tsuchiya, J.
36) results in the expressions for MAED of the z- or y- variant, respectively (see Eqs. (10) and (20)). In the case when the volume fractions of z- and y-variants are equal to each other ( α = 1 / 2 ), the Equation (35) transforms into the expression FA( zy ) = 1 K u mx2 , 2 (37) which describes the ferromagnet with magnetocrystalline anisotropy of the "easy plane" type, because the anisotropy constant K u is positive (see Eq. (11) and take into account the inequalities δ < 0 and c / a < 1 ). According to the model, the fine yz-structure is isotropic in yz-plane when the volume fractions of twin components are equal to each other.